Pumpkin: Healthy for bladder and prostate
Delicious and healthy: Pumpkin contains many valuable ingredients that can relieve bladder problems.
What is the healing power of pumpkin?
The seeds of pumpkins are used as a traditional herbal medicine for irritable bladder and urination disorders in an enlarged prostate. Pumpkin can help with painful urination, frequent emptying of the bladder, nocturnal urinary urgency, urinary retention and residual urine formation.
In studies, the plant showed anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The term “antioxidant” refers to the ability to neutralize cell-damaging aggressive compounds (“free radicals”). In addition, the phytosterols have a regulating effect on hormone levels. This can have a positive effect on the symptoms of a prostate enlargement. There are ingredients found in pumpkin seeds, that can strengthen the bladder muscles.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
When it comes to bladder, prostate, urinary tract and the entire immune system – then pumpkin seed oil is a true wonder drug in natural medicine. It helps prevent disease, but it also helps with the healing process. In addition, it can also be used to help against high levels of cholesterol.
The healthy effect of pumpkin seed oil
Nearly 80 percent of the oil is made up of unsaturated fatty acids. Above all, these have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. This helps against arteriosclerosis, and can prevent a heart attack and stroke.
- Pumpkin seed oil helps with bladder problems
- It strengthens the prostate
- Its high level of antioxidants strengthens the immune system,
fights against aggressive oxygen molecules and helps to protect cells and cell walls
- Pumpkin oil protects against cardiovascular problems
- It protects against elevated blood lipid levels
- contains up to 65% high quality, easily digestible fat
- contains 35% high quality and easily digestible protein
- contains valuable vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C, niacin, niacin equivalent, pantothenic acid, pyroxine, biotin
- contains minerals: chlorine, iron, fluorine, iodine, potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, sodium, phosphorus, selenium, sulfur, zinc.
- contains only 9% saturated fatty acids, but 34% monounsaturated fatty acids, 55% diunsaturated fatty acids and even 2% triunsaturated fatty acids.
What you should keep in mind when using pumpkin
Pumpkin seeds only alleviate the discomfort associated with an enlarged prostate. A reduction of the prostate can not be achieved with it. Men with prostate enlargement should therefore regularly consult with their doctor to control the use of this medicinal plant.