Rabbit Pose or Sasangasana – Yoga for Hormon Balance
The rabbit pose is a yoga position that stimulates the thyroid gland and the parathyroid gland and shows positive effects in mood swings as well as depression. It helps with headache, nourishes the nervous system, circulates the brain, improves memory capacity and concentration. The rabit pose also strengthens the immune system.
- Start by sitting on your heels, also called the Hero Pose. Exhale while doing so.
- Extend your arms back and grasp the soles of the feet.
- Tuck the chin to the chest as you round forward, hinging at the hips and dropping the head to the floor, forehead touching the knees.
- Lift the hips as you rest the top of the head on the floor.
- Rest in this position for about 5 breaths.
- Slowly come up the way you went down. Take a deep breath.
- The chin and head come up last.
Rabit Pose Benefits
Good for insomnia, depression, cold, laryngeal inflammation, allergies, gland deficiency and tonsillitis, compresses the thyroid gland and balances hormone balance, improves flexibility and flexibility of the scapula, stimulates the optic nerve.
The exercise has a positive effect on the inter vertebral discs, improves posture and the mobility and elasticity of the spine.